Monday, 6 July 2009

My Publications and Blogs

This hub links to my various sites. It will not be otherwise active.
Now mostly retired from University work, my interests and expertise are varied, but focus generally around the idea of motivating and empowering people. I engage with my original studies, in Old Testament Studies, in children's literature, in Education Studies and in multicultural issues

Books in print Click here

My publications and CV, many with full-text links. Click here

General Blog 
: Stephen F Bigger - Author Click here.

Living Contradiction - Click here

Tour our garden:  - pictorial record of our garden, our main source of exercise, which opens to the public occasionally and so aims to be 'tidy' one weekend every two years. Click here.
NEW: an attempt at a photographic entry a day for a whole year, on http://romancourt365.blogspot.com.

1930-1960: history and literature written in this period, or relating to it. There is an emphasis on literature for children. Click here.

Creating the Old Testament:   My PhD 35 years ago was in Old Testament Studies. This blog takes a critical look at the Bible.  You can still buy my Creating the Old Testament also (Basil Blackwell, 1989). Click here.

Fiction4Children - thoughts on a range of children's literature ancient and modern. Click here.

Malcolm Saville Archive - materials relating to the life and works of the children's writer Malcolm Saville Click here

Email: s.bigger@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment